Supporting our Clients and Users
What is Great Technical and User Support?
'Great' support might be hard to define but at Wizard Software we like to think we set the standard.
Here's what we mean by great support:
Part of what sets us apart and has led to our tremendous success over the years has been the relationships that we have developed with people (not just companies). We are here to develop great software tools and help our clients use them as effectively as possible in their day to day responsibilities.
The level of attention and support that you and your staff will receive over the coming months and years is sometimes not at the forefront of people's minds while considering software solutions. We at Wizard Software are proud that we can confidently remind potential clients of this during their evaluation process.
But you don't need to just take our word for it. During the sales process we are confident one client reference after another will attest to the excellent level of support that our staff has provided for them.
- It starts with a great staff of responsive, knowledgeable, friendly and professional people who want to help answer your questions and get you the information you need.
- It is a person answering the phone when you call.
- It is knowing your project manager by name and being able to get them on the phone (plus a team ready and willing to assist if that person is unavailable.)
- It is getting any necessary changes to your system and reports faster and more efficiently than you ever dreamed possible by a software provider.
- Resources to help you get information as well as help us track and document your project.